Member universities elect a Council for a period of three years to coordinate the work of the Association between General Assembly meetings. Expertise of the Council include monitoring of implementation process of decisions of the General Assembly and all activities of the Association; convening meetings of the General Assembly; approving the budget of the Association and its changes; approving reports of the Audit Committee; making decidsions on other issues related to the activities of the Association, except those assigned to the exclusive competence of the General Assembly. Term of office of current Council is 24 July 2017 — 24 July 2020.
Chairman of the Association Council
- acting on behalf of the Council, convenes meetings of the General Assembly and the Council of the Association;
- presides at the General Assembly and meetings of the Council; approves minutes of these meetings;
- represents the interests of the Association in a dialogue with public authorities, companies and individuals, both in Russia and abroad, on issues not related to the financial and economic activity of the Association;
- oversees the activity of the Executive Director of the Association.
Executive Officer of the Association
Директор программы развития
- drafts decisions, approves the date, venue and agenda of the General Assembly
- oversees the implementation of decisions of the General Assembly and the Council of the Association;
- prepares proposals to the General Assembly regarding priorities of the Association;
- supervises the financial and economic activity of the Association.